Why I love my crew Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps June 19, 2012 This was on my Facebook this morning from one of the crew.....who knows me VERY well. Cause when they do....I am *^%$ leaving this planet for good!!! Who is with me!!?!?! Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments AnonymousJune 19, 2012 at 5:10 AMYou know, insects do have a way to evolve to adapt to their suroundings......:)ReplyDeleteRepliesChris 'Frog Queen' DavisJune 19, 2012 at 9:15 PMNooooooo!!!!!! With that thought in my head I may never sleep again!!!Cheers!DeleteRepliesReplyReplyLisaJune 19, 2012 at 6:04 AMI was going to comment about how well they can jump - then I looked over to the right-hand sidebar and saw the "Davis Graveyard SpiderFest 2010" button and just laughed!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyRowanJune 19, 2012 at 10:29 AMI am with you! But the sad truth, like Lisa stated is they can jump! I have an issue with most bugs that end can end up anywhere on me!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
You know, insects do have a way to evolve to adapt to their suroundings......
ReplyDelete:)
Nooooooo!!!!!! With that thought in my head I may never sleep again!!!
DeleteCheers!
I was going to comment about how well they can jump - then I looked over to the right-hand sidebar and saw the "Davis Graveyard SpiderFest 2010" button and just laughed!
ReplyDeleteI am with you! But the sad truth, like Lisa stated is they can jump! I have an issue with most bugs that end can end up anywhere on me!
ReplyDelete