Friday, June 13, 2008

I once read that the secret to a rich life is to have more beginnings than endings.

I have a friend who is doing a lot of "beginnings". Everyday he tries something new . I am not that ambitious. He is a genius, or partly insane, likely both (and decidedly creative.)

I was inspired. (This is usually where things go wrong.)

I resolved to, and told everyone that I would, start my own blog, and so should the rest of my non blogging friends. (I enjoy lots of company.)

In February, my (thoughtful - or more likely bored at work) husband who maintains our blog volunteered to get me started. He logged on, created my account and set me loose. (He usually knows better.)

While he was at it he started his own blog. (Danger, Danger Will Robinson :)

Shortly after that, I pestered a friend of mine to start blogging, to share her wit with a wider audience. Not only is she blogging (for a while now), but she can draw (I hate her :)

Until today, I did not have my own blog.

Well, that is a bit of a fib. I have had the blog for months. Every once in a while I pull it up, change the design, tweak it, but never post.

I did realize that I cannot, in fact, draw a frog on a pumpkin. I bet I could carve one out of foam!

Let the fun begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive