Thursday, February 4, 2010

While we are talking

about awards, I am ready to pass on the cool new award I got from Geoff over at Enter the Man Cave.
This award goes to all of you that comment frequently on this blog. I always appreciate comments, let's bloggers know that there is indeed, someone out there listening :) Thank you. I tried to grab everyone that has posted on my blog....recently at least a couple time. Focus on the word "try" people, cause I am sure I have forgotten someone - I am hoping that because these awards make the rounds.....one of these people will correct my error and make sure you get this cool award!

I am purposely leaving off three people that should be on this list - Carl at ILHM, Wiec? at when is evil cool and MJ at My Two Yens Worth......because I don't want to give them an award :D

LOL!!! - they already got the award from Geoff already. So, guys, consider this your backup copy :)

Andrew Green - from the always fun and interesting Who Wants Taters Blog (I love that title!)

Arcane - from The Scarecrow Post blog - very talented prop maker and great blogger

Dawn - of both Nicolas Manor and Whacky Whimsy blog fame. We love her!!

Dawnabelle - not only is she my good friend...she is one of the few of them that reads my blog!

Emme Toaye - Over at the Mystic2awesome and back blog. Fun blog and she makes all kinds of lovely items.

Halloween Spirit - Great blogger, not only does she write the most eloquent blog posts, she leaves me comments that makes me laugh!!

Johnny Thunder - He posts the most interesting things and provided me with my favorite computer wallpaper!! And he is a Hauntcast host!!

Judith - Her Blog "Merlin's Magickal Mistress" blog caught my caught and keeps my attention for many reasons.

Max the Drunken Severed Head - Great blog - always has something to say - always look forward to visiting his blog

My Ghoul Friday - an amazing blogger and artist. I cannot say enough nice things about her :)

Pam Morris - Great artist (Labyrinth Creations), great blog, likes gardening....what is not to love.

Rue - from the Rue and Hyssop blog. Lovely blog, very honest and open blogger

ShellHawk - one of my original blog buddies - great haunter, Hauntcast host, talented ceramic artists and funny blogger.

Stephanie D - She has two blogs - Scraps and Walks by Night - Always has something interesting to say....I like that.

Suzie - Another of by gardening/Halloween blog buddies!! Cat in the Pumpkin Moon

The Captain - What can I say, we all know this great blogger/haunter and long distance Davis Graveyard Helper.

The Pumpkin Queen - you know us queens have to stick together. She has a great blog, definitely an other one of us crazy Halloween people :D

The Quirk Shop - Always a great blog and leave the best comments!! And she has a blog called the Illuminated Frog - me like!

William Bezek - Another interesting blogger - if you have not, check out his blog, you will really enjoy it. Very clever guy!

Wings - We all know his blog Caffeinated Joe....well you should. How could I not recommend someone that not only likes "Friday the 13th the Series" - but is also part of a site about the show!

Yamfu - Jason is my friend and the coolest guy....mostly because he is one of my few friend that post on my blog

Okay - I am sure I have forgotten someone, and you should not be surprised....this list is coming from the lady who forgot to mail packages left in her car for a month!

So what do you do now.....


1) Link back to the blog/blogger who nominated you and say a few kind words

2) Paste the picture of the award in your award post

3) Nominate bloggers you think deliver great comments to your blog

4) E-mail/post/tweet or do whatever you need to do to inform these bloggers they have been nominated for an award.

Tag, your it!

20 comments:

  1. Congratulations! You totally deserve any and all awards from Geof (he's such a sweet guy once you get to that gooey soft center of his) and you are the reason you get great comments. Thanks for the mention and kiss that award once or twice for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats & thanks for mentioning me! Very cool. Always love what you post, so you make it easy to comment. And any fan of "F13:TS" is good in my book, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! Congratulations on your award I always look forward to your comments as well. I'm glad you forgot a few people so I have somebody to pass this on to. Thank you for my award, I have to agree with Wings, you do make it easy to have something to comment on with your posts.

    Now.....lets talk about this candy bar you sent me, was it in your car for a month!? I'm afraid to open it. If I had a candy bar in my car for a day it would be a melted mess, but thats Florida in the winter time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations and thank you! Your blog is always a fun read. Keep those LOL Cats coming! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL! Captian...no, I got that at the store on the day I sent it :)....I mean really, candy would never last a month in my car! My chocolate radar would have made sure I found that! ;D

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, thank you very much!
    You can bet that you'll be on the list of award winners that I'm currently compiling!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats, and thanks! Your blog is super cool and always a fun and interesting read. Thanks for giving me a scream out like that
    :0) I really appreciate you reading and posting on my li'l ole joint.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well deserved! Your blog is a favourite of mine for all things Halloween.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on the award! It is a natural that you received it!!

    And thank you SO much for sharing it with me! It is a nice surprise! However, it is always easy to leave comments on your blog because you post such interesting things!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a thoughtful gesture...I am glad you appreciate my comments, thank you for sharing the award with us.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oy vey! I'm completely verklempt (choked up) here...!

    Thank you for the AWARD! I'm... speechless, dahling!

    Whoda thunk that Me, a humble little frog-lovin' gal in the boonies, who blogs simply for the halibut (or any other kind of fish tossed my way) would gain any sort of notoriety or mere notice, to say the least, with my wee bloggies.

    You, dear Frog on the Pumpkin, are the Mistress of Mayhem! I bow down at your teeny tiny webbed froggie toes in utter glee and supplication. I mean it in the bestest, nicest, and most abashed way, THANK YOU, thank you, thank YOUUUUU!

    To coin a phraze... you ROCK.

    Love and larva (hey, a frog's gotta eat, y'know),
    Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you, Honey! I'll get to it shortly!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I honestly think Blogger would fall apart without the one and only Frog Queen! This award was made with you in mind my friend =D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for mentioning me! I appreciate it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats Frog Queen and thank you! Your blog is a favorite of mine as well.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yay to you - I always love hearing from you, and reading your blog!

    I've been frightfully behind lately, but am finally catching up on my blog reading. Thanks so much for mentioning me!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congrats to you Frog Queen. Your blog is one of my favorites. Keep up the good work!

    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congrats to you, Chris, and to me, I guess! Thank you, you gracious ribbeting royal you!

    I read your blog very, very often, and must someday travel to the frightening pad you make into a cool haunt every year.

    I've posted my 'umble acceptance of your kind honor here:
    http://drunkenseveredhead.blogspot.com/2010/02/getting-high-5-for-opening-my-yap.html

    I'd bow before closing, but am afraid I might tip over!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive