Wednesday, February 17, 2010

I used to have a life

but the damn game ate it. Okay, I have a problem with this Plants vs. Zombies game. It has gotten a bit harder and a bit frustrating...but that has not stopped me from spending way too much time playing (and also playing Majong the cool touch screen computer....but that is another story.)

Anyway, because I am the nice type of person that likes to share her misery (and I LOVE this game), I am going to give away a copy of this game on my blog. So if you want to your very own time wasting, endlessly entertaining game...now is the time to win it....you have time now...I mean Hallwoeen is 9 months away. :D

And to make it that much more cool....there is even a pumpkin (jack o'lantern) as one of the plants. He is a hard shell that you can put your plants in that make it harder (not imposssible) for the zombies to eat. Is that not uber cool?! I love this game!

Leave a comment on this post and I will draw a winner next Wednesday, February 24.

Good luck everyone!

Blog Archive