Thursday, February 25, 2010

I was waiting until

we actually told Leonard (which we did last night) that we were not going before I told the world that this year Husband and I are skipping Hauntcon.....and almost all the other conventions (we were going to try to visit Midwest Haunters Convention this year and we had scheduled to visit Rocky Mountain Haunters again.)

What? Is the frog queen getting out of haunting?

LOL! No, we actually have a good reason....at least we think it is a good reason.

We are going back to the UK for three weeks! Leaving right after we take the yard down the first weekend in November.

So all my money and vacation time are going to that trip in November. The plan so far is to spend a few days in Edinburgh (my home someday) and then on to the west coast of Scotland (over by Glasgow) for a week in a castle called Castle Law, then after that we are down to Cornwall (around Penzance) and a few days in Bath (another beautiful city that we both love) before we fly home.

While we are there I will go on as many ghost tours as I can, visit every cemetery I see and visit the Witchcraft Museum (largest in the world) is Boscastle Cornwall. (and maybe take a train up to Alton Towers to visit that new ride....maybe.) See I even do Halloween stuff on vacation!

I told you it was a good reason, just not sure Leonard thinks so :D

Blog Archive