Friday, February 26, 2010

I knew he would

get into trouble.

I rarely talk about this, but being queen of the frogs can be a real pain in the arse. I don't know if you are aware of this, but most frogs can be right gits, especially the giant ones. One of my particular problem children the actually "Frog King" - he likes to call himself that, but he is no king....I am not sharing this ruling title with anyone :D And yes, I would also like to know where he got that crown, I better go check the hold...if there is anything missing...... :D

Anyway, looks like he is busy terrorizing East Sussex, guess I should go over there and sort him out. Hold one everyone....I will be there in November.

Yes, that was the frog queen being completely silly again!!! :D

Seriously, check out this cool blog Monsters in Real Places, that had the cool picture that inspired my little whimsy blog post (picture by Matty Long). The post of Dom, the pumpkin is my second favorite. Lots of talented people out there, definitely check it out.

Thanks to the Art of Darkness blog for the link.

6 comments:

  1. Hahaha, how ironic! Speaking of this post - email me your street address if you get a chance - I have something to send you. Saw it, thought of you, must send it. I hope you forget this post by the time you get it though.... HAHAHA.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wouldn't worry about him, your majesty; he looks weak. But you may want to begin gathering your troops. Just in case. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats too funny, you have my sword Queenie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's an on-going problem here; mutant amphibians terrorising historical landmarks. The government is powerless to intervene.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Take down that toadying tyrant, your Majesty! He is a mere pretender to the Amphibian throne, a damnable ursurper!

    I pledge to you, now and forever, my Queen. The House of the Frog and Pumpkin shall rule over all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank all of your for your continued support. I will call on you in my time of need.....prepare for battle my friends.

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive