Friday, December 12, 2014

We are going to do some catching up

It is always hard to blog in October because I am just so busy, and this last year was brutal.

So, we are going to make Halloween in December.  I took lots of pictures this year and have several fun stories to tell, looking forward to catching up.

We will start with helping to decorate our favorite coffee shop/bakery - Painted Lady.  Not only is Jill one of the coolest people that you will ever meet, she also makes the BEST deserts.

So when she asked for help with her place for October, we said yes of course.

She wanted crows, so we made these for around the shop and all the tables.  Some of the crows were on pumpkins, some were on skulls.


We also put crow silhouettes all over the shop, I believe she still has some in the shop still. (sorry about the fuzzy picture.)



But my favorite thing, was just something I thought of at the last minute.  I took one of the large skulls that Sandie Schneider gave me at West Coast Haunters Convention this year, painted it black and gray (no surprise there) and put it on top of the mannequin that displays her t-shirts for sale.

I believe it is still also up at the shop.  I love doing this kind of stuff.


Looks kinda creepy!  In that good way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive