Thursday, November 13, 2008

Why, why, why?

both the cats and husband ask...."why do we have to disrubt our lives! The room looks fine."

Listen, you all know the drill, if you all want to continue to live here than you will bow to the Frog Queens will.
Now-

You fuzz balls, get your paws out of the paint tray and quit bugging me. Seriously, I am not buying that "I'm starving" stare....go away, there is dry food in your dishes.

Yes, husband, the ceiling needs a second coat of paint. I am not saying that to make you crazy, It is a fact.

Listen everyone, the sooner we get this done, the sooner we can all get back to normal.

I bribed husband with a new TV to get him to help, I think the cats want caviar.

See what I have to work with!

1 comment:

  1. I know, hun. Just wait and see what we got you for Christmas. Oh, speaking of that be a doll and don't buy anything in your size from the internet until after Christmas.

    Yes the world should be very afraid.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive