Sunday, December 7, 2008

Halloween in December

Saw a play on Friday with our good friends Jason and Becky, that was written by a couple of friends of ours called Holidazed. Very funny, entertaining and touching. We had a great time, as we knew we would.

It takes place between Halloween and Christmas.

So I was in heaven sitting in a theater with a set full of Halloween decorations listening to Halloween songs......I would have sat down earlier if I had known. : ) I wish I would have taken pictures!!!! Trust me it was cool!

Heart warming to hear a play sticking up for my pagan holidays - but if you are from my work and you are reading this blog (which I hope you are not - for many reasons :) - I didn't meant that "my"pagan thing :)

Anyway, Had a great time. If you are in the Portland area. Go see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive