Sunday, April 26, 2009

Not the

best week ever. That is for sure!

The wine auction that I work on is normally a great event that I love being part of - turned out to be a nightmare (on the back end.) On a positive note, we did raise $156,000

Thursday - we downsized at my work and one of my favorite people is no longer my workmate. On a positve note - she no longer has to work with a certian person :)

Sunday - my brother got married. But we are not speaking, so I did not attend. On a positive note - the whole ordeal has given me a great idea for an art project!

Because I am gone for a week - tomorrow will be CRAZY at work....no positve note there :)

Things are looking up....

I am off to Hauntcon on Tuesday, visiting haunted houses and seeing some friends. I could not think of a better way to change perspective. :)

Blog Archive