Sunday, April 1, 2012

So how does resin

hold up in water? I ask my brother.

"Fine, actually once it is cured....water is no problem. Why do you ask?"

I think......."I need a fountian made of skulls, or mostly skulls!" (just like all of you, right?) Not some prop (no offense to the skull fountian prop makers - those are awesome - and that is where I got the idea) but I am talking a 365 days a year skull fountian.

Something permanent.

Seriously, scare the yard guys and mailman and put me on the FBI watch list type fountian. :D

Would that not be SWEET!?

So I think I see casting resin skulls in my future.

Dang, and I hate working with resin....what am I thinking.......



7 comments:

  1. Yes. Yes, that would be sweet.
    Sweet indeed. Can't wait to see it!

    Do you think you see the Haunters Video Awards being announced soon in your future?
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to have a skull "spitter" for my pond.....my wife would just love me for that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It would be worth the work!!!! That's just too cool for words!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, the resin will be fine. We have a very large fountain (14' x 8') and another statue that's 7' high in our yard. They are both made of cast resin. One's been in the yard for 11 years and the other for 8 years. The 11 yr old is getting it's paint job redone this year but they're both holding up fine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with everyone else. Very cool - especially with the red water!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love this idea, and "icy feet of death" made me spit coffee on my keyboard. two in one!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive