Tuesday, May 22, 2012

When you take a breath

and actually pay attention to what people said about you...a while ago.

Here is an interview/article for the Davis Graveyard from last year.....I am really sad that I missed this one, this has to be the best example of our interviews...you know, what you say does not always end up in the interview....but she did a great job.

I have done so many interviews that have been.....not what I said, not wrong...just not the angle I was going for.  Not that they are bad....just missing the details that I thought were important......

Thanks for reminding me what this Davis Graveyard display is about.

http://www.oregonlive.com/milwaukie/index.ssf/2011/10/milwaukies_spooky_landmark_bri.html

BTW - Hal made me write this...cause any review that mentions him, is the best review EVER :D



Must do what evil the cat says.......

Blog Archive