Monday, May 21, 2012

From where I am standing

I am having a hard time being here in blog land.

Sorry - just really busy and seems like everything I do is going ....not exactly wrong, but could be better.

I usually am so sure about things.....and normally I would say that this place is just a learning experience.

I am beginning to understand boundaries....but I am a long way from solving or reconciling anything....

That said.......

But I have one more convention to finish up in a few weeks.....when I am through with that I hope I will be back in a sharing mood.

I really hope to see some of you at West Coast Haunters Convention.....we will be having the crew there (when they can be) and some of our big supporters......if I look beyond all the chaos....I am really looking forward to it.

I will be back to all you blog friends soon....please do not give up on me.

Just want you all to know that I think of you all the time.....and I miss you.

Cheers

From the Frog Queen

Blog Archive