Sunday, January 20, 2013

One of my favorite people

for most of my blogging career (if you can call it that) has been my dear friend Shellhawk.

She is a much better person than me because she sent me this cool goodie bag of stuff way.....before Halloween, and me, I just never said thanks - officially.

I have quite a collection of Shellhawk Creation stuff at the house.....and now it has the addition of this cute little ghost that is now hanging in my pumpkin cabinet in the living room next to her cool ghost pumpkin statue.

Check out her amazing Etsy site and get yourself one of her pieces.  They are amazing and well priced, you will not be sorry.

Happy Haunting everyone!


2 comments:

  1. I thought you guys needed a ceramic version of your Charlie Brown-inspired ghost. I'm glad he has a good home!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive