- I decorate for Halloween.
- Been in a graveyard in the middle of nowhere at midnight
- Sat through a lecture on "orbs" in photographs*
- Been to Greyfriar's Kirkyard to visit Mackenzie's tomb several times - considered by some to be the most haunted place in the world. (I didn't see/feel anything poltergeisty.)
- Read HP Lovecraft every chance I get
- Clive Barker is my favorite author
- Watched many scary movies**
- Visited many (alleged) haunted places
- Watched a lot of horror films***
- I went to Catholic school
- Taken many "ghost tours" in the UK
- I watched the first season of LOST****
- Walked from the train station to The Mean Fiddler to see Fish outside of London, which I happen to find not even the locals will do, very dodgy neighborhood.
- Lived in Hemet, California*****
- Went to Paris without speaking French
just imagine that picture with horns on his head and flames in the background, yeah, I won't be able to sleep tonight either
* Ghosts, really, you think those are ghosts? Please, in the Northwest we call that rain on the camera lens.
** Blair Witch Project was ghastly (at least the 20 minutes I made it through before I made the wise decision to shut it off).
*** Okay, The Exorcist is not near as scary as I remember from my childhood.
****Only scary in the fact that I will never get that weekend of my life back! This comic explains my feelings perfectly. (should have learned from my Blair Witch experience.)
***** Middle of nowhere, hotter than Hades, ugly, and full of bitter retirees (because they cannot afford to live in Palm Springs with the posh people)
Special thanks to the Babbling Banshee for the photo that inspired this post :)