Sunday, February 1, 2009

Husband finds me the best stuff

As I mentioned earlier, I am not a big TV fan, I will watch TV shows when they come out on DVD, but watching a show every week/day/whatever - not my thing. But husband does. And it pays off sometimes, that is how we found Firefly and Carnivale - but yesterday he Tivoed me a whole bunch of shows called "Whatever, Martha."
OMG! If you don't have anything nice to say about Martha, take a seat next to her daughter Alexis and her friend Jennifer. They go through old episodes and pretty much rip her mom to pieces...the show about the wool felt hats made me about pee myself. (That and the few glasses of wine that I had :)

Sactioned by Martha, so it proves that although she does not show it. She must have a sense of humor buried somewhere - or she made one with a glue gun and bits of wire and organic, recycled shopping bags?

I think it is brilliant that she is making money off of what everyone else says about her. Smart lady!

I have to admit that as much as I like to make fun of her....I like her stuff. Her sugar cookie icing is amazing. And her Halloween stuff is, not always my style, but inspirational and head and sholders above any other Halloween craft guide. A definate level of sophistication that you don't get from Family Circle. Yes, you just have to put a pumpkin on the cover of a magazine to seperate me from my money:)

Anyway, I cannot believe I just publically admited I like Martha Stewart. There went my street cred :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive