Thursday, October 13, 2011

One of the many reasons I love

MAKE magazine.....it is not just techy stuff.....you can learn to make these.


They are Halloween Skull Truffles.

You had me at Halloween.....anyway.

This person made his own mold from a company called Make Your Own Molds that sells food grade silicon rubber.  Holy crap!  Really?

Why in all my times of mold making did I not think to ...... my concrete and foam skull day might have to take a back seat to.....chocolate!!!

I love how he thought to use walnuts for brains!!!

Check out the full article.

...I believe there are chocolate skulls in the frog queens future!!!


4 comments:

  1. These are terrific, and the presentation is brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a delightful amuse-bouche, as the gastronomes say!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The brains are walnuts? So that makes them.... bite-sized!!! They look so much bigger in the photo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you're whipping up a batch I'll be right over. Chocolate and skulls - perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive