Monday, February 6, 2012

That would sound so funny

if you did not know us.

We say that a lot around the graveyard during build times.....

"Do we have enough skulls" would probably get me a visit from the local police if I mentioned it in a restaurant.....but those things happen all the time at the graveyard.

On that theme - our good buddies the Bloodshed Brothers posted a great vblog post.....you have to check this out.

My favorite is the footage of the entrance to the hardware store (Home Depot) - oh my god....I so know how that goes....in the summer I am sure my car can drive itself to Home Depot :D

Check this out.....you can thank me later :D



2 comments:

  1. I love "no it is not Satan's birthday" and "I can make a prop out of that" as he looks at the bag of trash. Funny, very funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lmao! I can so relate to the "we need some more extension cords" and "where the hell is the staple gun?" stuff and well, basically, all of it.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive