Monday, April 8, 2013

If we were sitting here having a glass of fantastic red wine.....

I would tell you.

I am done, I don't want to do this anymore.


Halloween.




This Halloween (commercial) thing.

I am done.




Done.





Done.





I have known that for a lot longer than I want to admit.



I have been fighting it, telling myself I can get a handle on this......as a stupid person would.


I am going back to my yard haunt (not really a haunt, technically, yeah, yeah, I know, I know.) and I do not care if the rest of the world does not care that we exist.........just making a yard, our own, that make us go.....damn!



I miss that.

Nothing I have done outside of that seems to make me anything........happy or money.

Besides....I hate politics....my own included. :D

I have not been as unhappy or stressed as I am "getting involved".



As ugly as it was, 12 years ago.

This used to be fun.

"fun, fun, fun" (in a sing-songy-voice)

I miss that.

Blog Archive