Monday, October 20, 2008

Can you read that aloud?

(In my head, and I am sure it showed on my face, I am thinking, you really don't want me to do that.)

It was a memo with rules to a game we had to play. I had read them on Friday, and that is why I knew I did not want to read them aloud.

Seriously, (because it was early Monday and my filter had not woken up yet) I said "Do you want me to correct the grammar while I am reading?"

Silence - apparently no one's sense of humor was up yet either.

Okay...here we go.

Well, I thought about sharing some of it here....but I can't bear to do that. No one else should suffer from that memo. I am going to shred it now.

On a positive note. I did wear my new cute shoes today - and that distracted me (and a few teammates) from the confusing team building exercise :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive