Thursday, October 16, 2008

What is that sound

it is 4:00 a.m. and my alarm clock is going off. Actually it was the one on husband's side of the bed, because we both know from experience that I cannot be trusted with an alarm clock.

4:00 a.m - in THE MORNING.

The cats are even still asleep.

Now, don't get me wrong, I have seen 4:00 a.m. on the clock before a couple times....because I was still up. But if I remember correctly, there was less of a loud buzzing sound then.....no much, because I was probably drinking the other times :)

The news crew will be here shortly.....must get out of bed, put on some clothes on, and find some Red Bull - in that order.

After this, I have to go to my day job and sleep on my desk.

Why do I do this Halloween thing again?

This is our final plea for the fundraiser tomorrow.....we are going for that 5:00 a.m. to 7:00 a.m. "getting the kids to school moms". You never know :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive