Monday, October 27, 2008

My favorite haunts

Most of you know that I love Halloween - a lot, a whole lot.

I know that most of you love the yard and think how can anyone do better? Well, for the record, many people do. Better, different, creepier, bloodier....I really don't want to compete, takes all the fun out of the process.

Here are some of my favorite yard haunts from around the country. They are a constant source of inspiration. I have exchanged email and personally met a few of them (and hope to meet the rest) and am lucky enough to call a few of them friends. They all seem to be lovely, creative, creepy souls with the same disease that I have.

Darkwing Manor
DC Cemetery
Fear Inc.
Haunt 31
The Haunted Mansion - Northside
The Legend of Sleepy Hollow
Mitchell Mausoleum
Pumpkin Rot
Raven Manor
Region of Terror
Skull and Bone
Stolloween

Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive