Friday, October 17, 2008

Look, a real

Frog on a Pumpkin!

Did I also mention that I get emailed frog pictures - all the time :)

Of course this one did not end up in the deleted items folder. He goes on my blog!

I thought it was particularly interesting what the caption of the photo said about this image of a frog at the Bronx Zoo.
Apparently they were not just shooting this frog photo for my blog (as I assumed they had) but the actually give pumpkins to the zoo residents. :)

"Besides being a Halloween icon, pumpkins are given to zoo residents for behavioral enrichment: with the goal of stimulating animals both mentally and physically." :) This idea has the full endorsement of the Frog Queen.

1 comment:

  1. I think we need more frogs on pumpkins. Of course, you're still the Frog Queen!
    I'm just thinking that maybe you need an army.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive