Friday, May 22, 2009

Can you believe

that I have to take these letters off my gate every year.....husband will not let me have them welded to the gate.... I know - I agree with all of you....I don't see the problem..... :)

They currently attach to the gate each October with rare-earth magnets; he won't admit it...but I think he wants it that way so that he could have an excuse to buy and use some...

...actually, rare-earth magnets are pretty cool. They are very strong, and they can take a chuck out of your finger when you are attaching them if you are not careful. And I did not paint the lettering....that rust is natural, not faux....so there is that issue of keeping your shots updated if you happen to cut yourself.

Small, tiny, boring details.

Anyway....I brought this up, because, I am not getting my way again.....and I am not happy.

Wait, I know how the welder works. Seriously, how hard can this be?

:D

Blog Archive