Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Want

want

want

WANT....one of these cool new fog chillers from Froggy's Fog.

It is a modified subzero freezer.

It is $799 before shipping!! (and that is the cheap one!!!)

Ah, a bit out of my budget right now.

BTW - I talked with Chris at Hauntcon and don't for a minute think that you can just by a $300 freezer, paint it black, and drill a hole in the bottom to vent the fog out. They already tried that.

Nope. You will hit the freon tubing.

Froggy's had a custom freezer made with an area on the bottom corner that has no freon tubing. The custom built freezer is what increases the price.

Chris said that they really wanted to to hit the $300 - $400 price point, and were disappointed that they could not make it work. But they are happy with this new chiller.

I just picked up some more Swamp Juice (the best fog EVER!) I am going to save my pennies (and dimes and nickels) so I can get a chiller next year!!

Blog Archive