Sunday, June 7, 2009

This gonna hurt

a bit. Quite a bit actually

I cannot believe I am doing this, I was looking for images to load on the Garage of Evil site and came across these and really thought about deleting them.

Then I thought, well....... just so you all know that the Davis Graveyard did not just rise up out of the ground fully formed in the style it is today.

I offer pictures of the graveyard, circa 2002. Warning . . . . these will likely burn your eyes out of your head. You have been warned.

















This was before I had the house roofed red....is that a bat hanging from the tree?? I do not remember ever owning a bat.....hummmm..... oh, wait just a branch!
























Five foot tall mud men, very scary.....Is that pvc pipe painted gray with a skull on top? Nooo, I never did that....nooooo......




















Why is there a bowl in front of the Vincent Price tombstone? Although the obelisk looks familiar, I know it is not. That one I made so badly that I used dry wall mud to fill in the bad gaps....I live it the Northwest. Safe to say, it "melted" :)



















Obviously this is my yard BEFORE I got my new yard service :) Mud men in the yard?? Why did I do that?????

Ah, I miss this guy a bit. This is directly from Terror Syndicate's design. He is currently at the Bishop Cemetery.


Believe it or not, that is actually my second mausoleum. Yeah, you don't have to tell me how dreadful that is. Is that a form with a wedding dress? Again....people, this is why your haunt has a back story to avoid this kind of tragedy.



OMG! That is just awful!!





I still have her.....she has been painted several times since this picture. Beloved got better with age. Although she is very high maintenance. :)


As you can see, I am MUCH better at designing and painting tombstones today :)







I remember gluing that moss on the pillars....yeah, that was waste. And look at that tiny tombstone for Boris Karloff. He deserves so much better!!!




Full view of the yard - what a nightmare!! And I was so proud of myself :)















Oh my, I can guarantee you these will never be posted on GOE!

Blog Archive