Friday, January 23, 2009

Conflicted

I have been updating my blog .....well, more than the Davis House blog and I feel bad about that. Not a whole lot going on right now.

When I posted the "Awards" post on this blog, husband said that I should have put it on the Davis House blog. Yeah, you are right. So, I am going to try to put Davis Graveyard stuff on the Davis House blog.

My conflict comes in my style of writing (if you can call it that) and husband's (the guy that does the bulk of the posts on the Davis House blog.) He is nicer, much nicer, way nicer (as a person and in writing) than me (all my friends reading this are nodding their heads in agreement, thank you) and, well, not quite as funny and not even as close to sarcastic as me. So our posts (and our separate blogs) are very different.

My point, yes, there is one, I finally remembered it, is that I have to tone down my Davis House posts. :(

Frog Queen "lite" in a sense. Scary, huh? Yeah, I agree. So I just posted a watered down version of the Mortimer story on the Davis House blog. How is it? Do I need to tone it down some more? I am not sure I am going to be able to pull this off.

BTW - I need to write an awards post for the Davis House blog.....watch for updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive