Friday, June 18, 2010

Funny the things

you will find just by cleaning! Who knew that in my garden room I had room for a workbench for my Halloween Frog Queen follies!!!

Just like husband and I not working well in the same office, that also goes for the workshop.

Since the shop it technically his, I really don't have a whole lot of pull on how the space should be organized or the condition (although that does not stop me from constantly trying to clean and organize it!)

I have been trying to work on a few frog queen follies, but have found that working in the same space as husband I am always "in the way". So when we were moving some shelves out of the basement into my garden room for storage. I was able to make a whole work area for me to make some of my frog queen follies that are too messy to do in the house. Woohoo!!!

There is already a cue of projects that I need to work on....I am so excited!!!

Blog Archive