Tuesday, November 9, 2010

I am gong to be gone

in a far away land for a while.  Oh, and before you think of coming over and nicking all the stuff while we are gone....we have a house sitter.  We have three cats that are used to husband being home all day....how could we not! :D

That is why I have not been posting.

Taking a group of 11 friends to stay in a castle outside of Glasgow.  :D

I promised Courtney over at Haunt Jaunts that I would do some posts from the Edinburgh Ghost Walks.  They are my FAVORITE.  So I will email her and hopefully she can post our adventures.

I will try to update this blog as much as possible.....but that really depends on my Internet service. :)

Hope everyone had a great Halloween and I promise to look at you pictures and stories as soon as we get back.

Oh, and more information on the Haunters Video Awards when we return.  Start gathering you videos and pictures!

Everyone take care.....even if I don't post....remember, I am thinking of you!

Cheers!

The Frog Queen

Blog Archive