Thursday, November 4, 2010

It is a little late for trick or treating

but I think I have some candy in the house....

This has to be the most fun I have had making a prop in a long time.  He came out exactly how I wanted him to.  If I have room, I am going to move him into my office....or maybe upstairs in the hallway. He is just too cute to leave alone in the garage with all the scary props! :D






Final pictures of Tot (trick or treater) one of our new props for 2010.  We were in a mad rush to get pictures of him where I envisioned before we took the yard down.

I really wanted to have him out front on Halloween night looking into the yard.  But with all the people that amass on the property, he would not have survived.

So he is out there today trick or treating.....excuse me while I head in the house to find him some candy :)

12 comments:

  1. One of the most clever props I've seen! He's incredibly cute as well. If I put something up like this for Halloween, my wife would actually like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute- I love the picture of him right in front of the gate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is awesome....
    I'll give you 50 bucks for him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is adorable and it is never too late to trick or treat.

    ReplyDelete
  5. VERY cute! AND how cool is your fence! I'm jealous. There is a house in our town with an old iron fence, and a cemetery in their back yard. I always want to rent it for Halloween! Great decorations! I want to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love him. He's absolutely perfect. I'd love to see your how to.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a cool idea. I love it. How creative. I believe this is called, thinking outside of the box, well, the fence in your case. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You've inspired me to make my own TOT. He is terrific. Wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a great idea for a prop. He's adorable! And the bear is a nice touch.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is as hilarious as it is awesome, I am TOTALLY stealing that idea for next year!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive