Sunday, November 21, 2010

I should really mention

all the fun that I have had...but I am lazy and not up to it tonight, and my expensive and cool droid phone hates connecting to most wireless networks so that I have not been able to blog on the go and we were never able get the Internet connection to work at the castle :( 

So, here is what I am doing tomorrow :)

Monday West Penwith Explorer.


A beautiful tour at a leisurely pace that passes St. Michael's Mount and visits the harbours of Penzance and Newlyn where artists, fishermen and tourists mingle. We explore Mousehole and other tiny fishing coves along a coastal route where myth, legend and fact intertwine in an intriguing manner. A brief visit to the rugged promontory at Lands

End is followed by a visit to the beautiful Sennen Cove We experience the energy of ancient stone circles and burial sites. We will also think about the hardships of the 19th century miners and their families in the mining communities while on the paths that the miners trod. Myth & legend abound in this area and there will be several opportunities to hear some of them..

Breathtaking coastal and moorland views are a feature of this tour.

I leave at 9 am - you are welcome to join us! :)
 
Cheers!  (You have no idea how happy I am to be in a place where I can say "cheers" and it is "normal". I love it here!! :)

1 comment:

  1. You are not allowed to move there. End of story.

    Selfish, I know, but there you have it!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive