Monday, December 6, 2010

While we are "unrelated"

How about a picture of Stonehenge in the snow?


I have been here about 4 or 5 times and this is the first time I have seen it like this.  Was amazing.

....and freeeeezing. 

I mean it is always the oddest weather out at that end of the world.....but my toes and fingers were getting frostbite after about 30 minutes!!!

Still lovely.....this is a good example why you get there when they open.  About 10 minutes after we took this picture.....the place was full of people....not quite as serene. :)

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I've always wanted to vist stonehenge. I have a fantasy that one day they put stonehenge back together the way it should be. Can you imagine that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You!!!! WOW!!! With snow!!! I am so glad I got to see this!!! hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful picture! I need to go there at least once in my life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I ALMOST didnt stop to enjoy Stonehendge when I was there too busy selfishly taking pictures. Gorgeous Froggie, I wish I could go back!!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive