Monday, February 28, 2011

I think someday


we might actually get to see most of the haunt from the Extreme Home Makeover show.  Looks like they are releasing it piece by piece.

Here is the latest installment from ABC from the Nightmare Factory makeover.   I really cannot tell you guys what a great experience that was, so glad we got to be a part of it.

Are any of us in this clip...unlikely.  We were so busy, we learned from the first time the camera crew came by that if you got "unlucky" enough to be used for the filming, you basically sat there painting the same area for 10 minutes. So when ever I saw the lights camera lights and heard the crew coming, I made sure I ducked out of sight :D

Anyway, there were a lot of volunteers there much more photogenic than me that did the opposite and ran to the camera crew every time they appeared - fine with me :)

Latest clip

If you want to see our handiwork in person, head on up to the West Coast Haunters Convention - Ed and the kids are going to open the haunt one night in May.  We will be there to talk about the process and you just have to see it to believe it.

2 comments:

  1. That is so awesome....
    What an experience!

    Congrats to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How amazing! I'm so happy for the kids that they got this amazing upgrade!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive