Monday, May 17, 2010

It has been a while

since I bashed (I mean reviewed) a movie on this site, so imagine my surprise when Andrew at Who Wants Taters??? let me know that I was listed on Total Film site as a blog that does horror reviews.

600 movie bloggers you may have missed (scroll down I am towards the bottom)

For only doing a handful of reviews....that is pretty cool huh?

It is not that I don't watch horror films and want to talk about them, I do, but there are so many very talented, clever and funny bloggers out there that do an excellent job a horror movie review. Each time I think I will put my two cents in, I read on of their unique and entertaining posts and think....yeah, I am soooo not qualified to play in that arena.

I often find after reading most peoples reviews, more often than not find I have the opposite opinion....which just further proves I have business entering that world. Case in point that I seem to be the only person on the planet (or part of a very, very small group) that thought Paranormal Activity was a waste of ......

I think I will stick to Halloween decorations.

Blog Archive