Saturday, May 7, 2011

Is it wrong

to want all this convention stuff to be over?

I remember what it was like to attended conventions....I miss that. Showing up and being amazed :))

To all of you that attend all the gathering and conventions this spring/summer. Raise a glass to all the people that help make it happen.....it is much more work than you can imagine.

All that smooth sailing you see on the outside requires a lot of work on the "before" side.

Those people (I know, I work with them) are amazing....and dedicated, and very special - we are all very, very lucky.

I have never missed just prop building so much.

2 comments:

  1. Community leaders know that true leadership is all about service and hard work. Community leader wannabees and poseurs think leadership is just all about them.

    Clearly you're a true community leader!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Having put together a number of small scale events in the past, and watching my wife run her wedding planning service now, I can attest that it takes takes a ton of effort to make an affair look "effortless." Glad you survived the ordeal!

    Rich

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive