Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Remember being a kid

...and being the "odd" one because you liked monsters and creepy things....in my case as a girl, in private school dressed in my cute uniform....it seemed even more weird that I loved Frankenstein and Wolfman :D

Well if you have kids (or like me are a kid at heart) check out this cool site that I found via one of my favorite bloggers in the whole wide blogging world, The Drunken Severed Head (Max), turned me on to, it is called The Strange Kids Club.


Right now they are having their first

1st Annual SKC Halloween Costume Contest

The weather may still be hot outside, but Halloween will be upon us before you know it which can only mean one thing… HOMEMADE COSTUMES!

To celebrate Strange Kids Club is kicking off our very first Halloween Costume Contest, but we need YOU to make it happen. This is your chance to dress up like your favorite monster, ghoul, creep, or superhero for a chance to win some awesome prizes!
Now....back to prop building!!

Blog Archive