Thursday, April 1, 2010

How in the world could I

have forgotten to mention that you also need to vote for Hauntcast for the Rondo Awards!!!

Help me support this great show and two great bloggers ShellHawk and Johnny Thunder!

I am going to use the only excuse I have and that is I am working way too many hours these days - stressing me out and I am not thinking straight. I hope by buddies at Hauntcast can forgive me. I do feel very, very bad about that....really I do. Trust me, I am ex catholic, I can do guilt like no buddies business :D

It was not on purpose....I am not secretly voting for RFR (although I love them too) behind your backs....no just a normal loser with a lame excuse! Don't worry, I have a plan on how to make it up to Chris :) No, no, no....marketing stuff, really people! :D

Anyway, for those of you who have still not voted (for Max, which I know at this point is not possible, right?) please send you vote in as such: ]

Click here

I vote for:

Category #12 Max Cheney for The Art of Linda for best article
Category #15 The Drunken Severed Head for best blog
Category #20 Hauntcast

Sign your name and send it off. Then ask your friends to do the same.

Look at all the people you are supporting....you are the nicest blog friends a frog queen could ask for :) Thanks everyone. I really appreciate everything you all did to help the Davis Graveyard win the Home Haunters Association Home Haunt of the Year.....I would ask you to do the same for these great and deserving people. Thank you!!

(sorry for the old logo guys....I could not grab the new one off the site....damn clever web programmers! :D) Don't worry, when I have a bit more time....I can hack me out a copy:) Or I could just ask for it.....but there is no fun in that! :D

3 comments:

  1. After all the support you give us individually and as a group, you have a special dispensation to forget because you have your own life to take care of!
    We love you, and thanks for all you do for us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the Shrunken Head on your Rondo-matic.!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive