Friday, April 23, 2010

So how did we get here?

Everyone starts somewhere.....and what is now the Davis Graveyard started in California about 23 years ago. At that time it was our friends house that we were haunting, and they lived on street called Oleander....and the Nightmare on Elm Street series was just getting started...so they called the haunt:

Nightmare on Oleander

On the about page of our website we give a quick history of how we started with some friends and then moved to Oregon, but they kept working on the haunt...here are some of the pictures that they sent us from the first Halloween we were gone.

There are over 40 of them, so I won't share them all....but today we start a series of posts featuring some of the photos. I am including the notes they wrote on the back of each picture....just for fun.

Warning: Vintage home haunt photos ahead!!! For those of you that don't want to see (and I can't say I blame you :D ). . . . you can take about a week off from my blog and then we should be back to Halloween 2010 :D See you next Friday!

Wait...some of you are still here? Wow, don't say I didn't warn you!!!



7 comments:

  1. oh my gosh - love those pictures!! Haha, keep em' coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The face wall is really cool! I'm loving the old picture.

    Ps I forgot to thank you for the thank you, you sent to us, so thank you.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That wall must have looked great at night <:O

    ReplyDelete
  4. GREAT old pics and SO fun to learn the "history" of your haunt attraction!

    Have a great weekend Chris! :-)

    CK

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive