- We are currently trying watch all of the Home Haunters DVD video. Amazing work you guys!!
- Awards are in and sitting on the kitchen table, ordered plaques to arrive this week.
- I worked in my garden, which is something I completely let slide last year in lieu of Halloween, but not this year.
- Jeff tried to mold me another votive holder for use in the yard. I picked too thin of a votive cup and the walls are not casting well. We would need a vacuum sealer to remove the bubbles from the resin....not going to happen right away, so he is making a new mold based on a new (thicker walled) votive holder.
- He finished his test skull mold for the molding and casting class this summer. He is trying to use the kit that comes from Smooth On as a teaching tool, so it is a bit different than what we have done before. Glad we tried it ahead of time, cause we need to make a few adjustments.
- Jeff is making molds for skulls, I believe he has three molds in progress right now.
- Speaking of skulls.....you know that cool ruby skull face? He is casting it in black right now!!! They should be dry tonight! I promise to post pictures!
That is wrap up for last week at the Davis Graveyard