Monday, April 12, 2010

There is always something

happening at the graveyard. I thought I would start doing a Monday post that is a quick recap of the happenings at the graveyard. Some might (will likely) become blog posts, but just in case, here is the snapshot version:

  • We are currently trying watch all of the Home Haunters DVD video. Amazing work you guys!!
  • Awards are in and sitting on the kitchen table, ordered plaques to arrive this week.
  • I worked in my garden, which is something I completely let slide last year in lieu of Halloween, but not this year.
  • Jeff tried to mold me another votive holder for use in the yard. I picked too thin of a votive cup and the walls are not casting well. We would need a vacuum sealer to remove the bubbles from the resin....not going to happen right away, so he is making a new mold based on a new (thicker walled) votive holder.
  • He finished his test skull mold for the molding and casting class this summer. He is trying to use the kit that comes from Smooth On as a teaching tool, so it is a bit different than what we have done before. Glad we tried it ahead of time, cause we need to make a few adjustments.
  • Jeff is making molds for skulls, I believe he has three molds in progress right now.
  • Speaking of skulls.....you know that cool ruby skull face? He is casting it in black right now!!! They should be dry tonight! I promise to post pictures!

That is wrap up for last week at the Davis Graveyard

5 comments:

  1. Just got my DVD and tee shirt and wanted to say THANK YOU and LOVE THEM!!! Mrs. Macabre even said "hmmm, that's cute". I know, "cute" isn't what you would like to hear but I'll take that any day over a deep sigh and an eye roll!

    Thanks again, the DVD makes me get into the mood!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog. I gave you a beautiful blogger award because I really enjoy your blog. You can learn more about it at:

    http://ghoststoriesandhauntedplaces.blogspot.com/2010/04/passing-beautiful-blogger-award-along.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Busy, busy, busy! Looking forward to seeing those skulls :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those skulls do sound pretty kick-ass!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd love to see that Home Haunters dvd.

    Ali

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive