Thursday, April 1, 2010

Today has had some

great April Fools posts on the blogs. But this one in Denmark speaks to my Halloween heart!





















It appears that the Little Mermaid statue that has sat at this harbor or almost a century is on its way to a museum for about 6 months. So they put up this skeleton mermaid, along with an official story of how they had found the most complete mermaid skeleton. Read here for more details. A museum with a sense of humor....I like!

Cracked me up!

Thanks ever so much to my very clever friend the Babbling Banshee for this find! Who by the way has a disturbing picture on her blog right now.....microwaveable pork rinds!?!? That is wroooong! Eeewww!

Happy April Fools Day everyone!

10 comments:

  1. The April fools jokes have been wonderful today. Thanks for this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is SO cute!!! They should keep that one there instead of their regular mermaid!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that is my idea of a busty wench!!!!! Maybe I read too many fashion rags?

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is fabulous! And I agree with Suzie, that one should stay year round! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Easter weekend to you!

    Chris :-)

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hehehehehehe. That's brilliant :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG! I love that!

    Gives me an idea for what to put out in our woods by our pond. I was going to go with the simple frog statue on the rock, but this one takes the prize indeedy!

    Thanks for sharing!

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is truly hilarious, snuck in a laugh this morning FQ

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wish I had seen this on April Fool's. This is flipping hysterical! (Behind on my blog reading. Catching up on all those in my RSS at once...)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive