Thursday, January 13, 2011

Oh, a shinny new video

Thanks to very nice Chris over at Thronhill Wood Haunted House let me know that Russ from McKamey Manor posted a new video to replace the one that was part of the Home Haunters Association submission - the new video is awesome and in HD - ooooohhhhh!!! Very nice.

You can clearly see why this haunt took second place!  Well done!
Check out this new link......while I go change out the link on my old post.




Enjoy!

And thanks Chris for the update! 

.....and that reminds me that Husband and I really need to start on our video. :)

1 comment:

  1. I like the idea of using water and air to spook the audience of a haunt. Sure, the actors shouldn't touch you, but non-living things sure can!

    Hard to believe this is a home haunt! Extremely well-none!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive