Tuesday, October 5, 2010

It is not just her

I owe a lot of you something.....an email, post on one of the blogs, present, banner.....excuse.....thank you....something.  And to all of you I say "Sorry" - I am not singling you out....I am treating EVERYONE the same ;D

I so forgot to mention that I am supporting the wonderful, funny, talented and good looking (as all my followers are) friend Courtney over at Haunt Jaunts for her fantastic "Haunt Jaunts Spooktacular Halloween Blog Party"

Whooohoooo!!

I have added a link here and to the side there....see, it's a grave....and I have a graveyard!  Awesome fit!!! :D

Head on over there and check it out!

Wait....I believe I am donating some prizes to her also......I am sure I need to get those over to her too.  Yikes!

And I believe I signed up for the Mrs. B's event too.....I believe I better get checking my emails!!

Anyway....love you all, really I am only ignoring one of you on purpose :D

Blog Archive