While we are talking
about awards, I am ready to pass on the cool new award I got from Geoff over at Enter the Man Cave. This award goes to all of you that comment frequently on this blog. I always appreciate comments, let's bloggers know that there is indeed, someone out there listening :) Thank you. I tried to grab everyone that has posted on my blog....recently at least a couple time. Focus on the word "try" people, cause I am sure I have forgotten someone - I am hoping that because these awards make the rounds.....one of these people will correct my error and make sure you get this cool award! I am purposely leaving off three people that should be on this list - Carl at ILHM, Wiec? at when is evil cool and MJ at My Two Yens Worth......because I don't want to give them an award :D LOL!!! - they already got the award from Geoff already. So, guys, consider this your backup copy :) Andrew Green - from the always fun and interesting Who Wants Taters Blog (I love that title!) Arcane - fro...
they look perfect!
ReplyDeleteYou give me such ideas!!!! Love the dead fairys!
ReplyDeleteHappy belated xmas!! hope you had fun under the tree!!
ReplyDeleteThey look right at home. But now I think I have to report you to HR ;)
ReplyDeleteI hope you had a lovely Christmas.
they look quite lovely amongst the bows and glitter.... can't wait to catch up on your blog! cheers
ReplyDeleteThey're great! (I sound like Tony the Tiger) Thank you for the card :) Merry Christmas to the both of you, from the both of us.
ReplyDeleteThose are easily the best ornaments I have ever seen, sorry but Im stealing that idea next year too!!
ReplyDeleteHope you had a great Christmas, Frog! They should change the last line of the 12 Days of Christmas song to "And a dead fairy in a pear tree". Sounds much better, right?
ReplyDeleteThey look even better than I thought they would...
ReplyDelete