Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Merry Christmas Halloween Spirit

I am feeling bad about Halloween's Spirits pumpkin blight this year....I had the same problem, I cheated and purchased pumpkins and put them in my beds for pictures.

I am in marketing....stretching the truth is my job :D


While I was making labels for my holiday card pumpkin seeds, I got in inspired to create the label for what I call

Frog Queen's Magic Pumpkin Seeds (with bonus!)


Guaranteed to produce perfect pumpkins.

(Click on image to enlarge)


The Frog Queen's Magic Pumpkin Seeds* live up to their name by producing perfectly shaped, full grown stunningly carved, pumpkins right before your eyes.


Perfect for the hard-working haunter who is busy building props and just cannot make the time to tend a pumpkin patch.

Gone are the hours of toiling in the yard, watering, pouring salt on the slugs, shooting the crows, all for a few sad looking pumpkins....now, every time you walk out to the garden, another perfectly shaped and carved pumpkin is waiting for you to harvest.

Special Bonus

As promised, a bit of extra magic was added to these seeds, each perfectly carved pumpkin comes with a "never go out" candle inside. Rain, wind, snow, lack of oxygen....nothing will put these candles out.**

*Warning...in a few test cases, these magic pumpkins attracted fairies. Do not plant these pumpkin if you have a fairy allergy or have an existing fairy problem.

**Safety Warning - We mean "never go out" literally. Nothing puts them out. Please be mindful of this when you are disposing of or storing your jack o' lanterns.

Disclaimer: Use at your own risk. The frog queen is not responsible for damages by faeries or fire resulting from this product.
___________________________

Halloween Spirit - email me your address and I will get a packet of "magic" seeds out your way. chris@davisgraveyard.com

Blog Archive