Wednesday, March 24, 2010

I know what you are thinking

these are a bit sparkly for the frog queen.....and is that pink you see?

Yes, in fact it is. And no, it is not for me....it is for husband :D Wouldn't he look lovely in that crown-thingy?

Just kidding...man I hope he doesn't read this post!









These are actually items that I purchased over at Mystic2Awesome as gifts for friends and family.

Although you would not know it by looking at him...the skull has become a bit attached to that lovely flowing crown-thingy. I caught him staring at himself in the mirror again. (sigh)

(I am starting to think he might be a cross dresser (just like our coachman) - If I catch him at the M.A.C. counter at Macy's them I will be certain :D)


That said....changing out the Etsy link on my site....if you want lovely, lovely things (and who doesn't?), check out her shop.

Blog Archive