Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Last week was completely

crappy. There I said it crappy...not only did I cut my lip, but if I was going to mess up something, that was the week! I was never so happy to see Monday as I was this week.

So that said, on Monday, not only did nothing major go wrong, but I got the best package in the mail!!!

A fellow blogger read my blog post about giving up all my VHS tapes - most were permanently borrowed by my brother....and I have the rest away to a fellow blogger. All this because when we remodeled the living room husband (who I love - he reads this blog, so I gotta be careful) ditched the VCR cause it would not fit. And honestly we were watching less and less VHS.

He felt bad for me, so Johnny from Freddy in Space and sent me a copy of Fright Night on VHS. This is one of my favorite movies...it is a bit dated now, but it is a great story and I have very fond memories of seeing in the theater. Wow, talk about making my day!

So I have resumed talks with husband about getting a new multi-region VHS player - the one I have is old and probably not worth repairing.

Here is a copy of my new bounty!! Woohoo! Thanks Johnny, you are the best!!







6 comments:

  1. You are very welcome! Glad you enjoyed the package :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo Hoo!! If youre going to own anything on VHS, that would be on the top of my list for sure! Johnny roxxors

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was very sweet of Johnny.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you still looking for more tapes? I've got a big box ready to go out at our garage sale next month. E-mail me what you are looking for just horror?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Johnny is so sweet to do that. That is also one of my favs but I haven't seen it in years. I think I will see if I can find a copy for this weekend.
    SQ

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love seeing a familiar old VHS box cover like that! I probably rented it a dozen times!
    -Billy

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive