Saturday, July 18, 2009

What I am really looking forward to

is making props.

I have been very distracted with so many projects both for our haunt and haunting in general, not to mention all the other things going on in our lives.

I really want to take some time to make some of the things that are on my endless list of things to create. I am starting to wonder if my priorities might be off.

Of course, after Frighfest I always get new ideas, and my Canadian friend Grant has once again inspired me to resume foam carving. So I am going to grab my scrap foam and try a few of the techniques he gave me and see what I can do. I have a set of angel wings in my future....a good set this time, that is my goal for the 2009 haunt. Amazing angel wings.

If that fails...I am going to finally have to start using Papier-mâché :) I am just afraid that I will really suck at it....there are so many fantastic people out there....I don't want to embarrass myself. Anymore than I have lately :D

4 comments:

  1. Hope you are having a nice weekend.

    Chris (-:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't be afraid to try all the mediums out there. It doesn't hurt to try and practice makes perfect. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the support....I really need it....but seriously, it's the rain that worries me.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. The rain? Just send it my way! :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive