Tuesday, July 7, 2009

It wasn't meant to be

a tribute to Michael Jackson. But many things in life do not work out the way you intended...I would honestly preferred this to be what I planned it to be...but sadly it is something different.

I have been collecting the zombie and like LOLcat pictures for about a year. I always intended to put a slide show together to "Thriller" as soon as I had enough pictures. It is quite sad that the day before he died I finally decided I had enough pictures to get this project started....and then....well, it got moved up my priority list.

Since I have been so busy and I really wanted to get this out here today, husband has been a dear and took all my images and made the video for me. Here it is. The LOLcat tribute to Michael Jackson

only on the Frog on the Pumpkin blog....because, first, I don't have the endorsement of the LOLcat website, and if I post it on YouTube, it would be pulled in 15 minutes. Let's hope Blogger does not find it. :D

7 comments:

  1. This is so sweet. Great idea and I think you did a fabulous job. Thank you for creating this~~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha Ha....that was Zombie-riffic! Loved that. Those LOLcats are some of my favorites. Great show...thanks for that! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, thanks everyone.....did anybody notice that Dorie made it in there? A special prize to the first person who names which LOLcat is her.

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was GREAT! I have never actually listened to all of Thriller before now. Tell the hubby good job on putting it together for ya'!

    Dorie was "I luvs mai mumee"?

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are right Dracenea! Special suprise is on it's way to you.

    Cheers!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. *doing a little happy dance* Yay!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive