Tuesday, September 22, 2009

I hope to never eat

my words...the ones I have said over and over again about never wanting to own a haunted attraction.

I have friends that do, they seem happy enough, but if you sit and have a drink with them.....the conversation turns to the people....staff and customers and the horror stories. (pun intended)

A haunted house is not what I want. I don't have the skills to run a haunted house at my expectation level. I would only go down that path if I could see a way to make it happen without compromising.

As of today frog queen is still saying she never wants a haunted house....almost nothing can change my mind.

Except for maybe this building. :)

It is here in the Portland area, used to be an old train station and is now owned by our local gas company. I have inquired about it several times. They say it is not for sale.

Perfect, isn't it?

12 comments:

  1. It's beyond perfect - it's magnificent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh... i want to live there!!!! so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's pure Haunted House magic! Too bad they won't sell!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to go in and look around. Now you're going to have me riding around our downtown area trying to find something like that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely perfect. You are lucky they won't sell or you would absolutely have to operate a haunted house.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That building would be so perfect for a haunt. You have inspired me to go take some pictures of the old textiles mills around my area.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've seen that building and it would be perfect. It has a major creepiness about it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. One of the urban groups I think on LJ has photo's from inside. It looks like at one time it was easier to break in to. Will hunt when I get a minute to see if I can find them.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, inside photos!!! OMG!!! That would be awesome! I knew I liked you :D

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That place looks like a Haunted House that need almost no work to make it anymore haunted looking! Place is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cool building, we would love to own it :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I want to see the pictures! I've loved that building for so long and it would be wonderful to see the inside. I went to a couple of meetings of an urban explorer group but didn't find anyone who wanted a partner (I wouldn't feel safe doing it alone).

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive