Tuesday, September 8, 2009

What could be better



than being featured in the new Haunted Attraction Magazine?

Funny, I could not think of anything either! :)

But there is.....an extended version of our article and more pictures of our haunt are featured in the new Haunted Attraction Magazine website!! I had to call husband and tell him to stop what he was doing and check it out....I believe he is off to update the Davis Graveyard website with the good news :)



Wow. I feel like a rock star! :D

Not that I did not love them already but now John Kennedy and Leonard Pickel are some of my favorite people. I am doing a happy dance in my office!!!!

Anyway, you must go over there and check out the new site. It is beautiful and full of all kinds of cool stuff...looking forward to seeing this site grow to its full potential. I even see a Home Haunt Discussion forum on the site! Very cool, hardly wait to see what happens there!

Be sure to sign up as a member while you are there......and of course, order that subscription!!! You can thank me later :D
-------------------------------------------------------------------
And a big thanks to John who volunteered to donate a 1-year subscription to the magazine to one of you lucky bloggers. I will even throw in a Davis Graveyard travel mug to the winner!!!

Normally I don't like to do the list of things to do to get entries, (just laziness on my part) but I want to support this great magazine in any way I can, so, each one of these things will get you one entry

1. Post a comment on this blog post - let me know what you think of the site.
2. Post on your blog about the new HA magazine and website
3. Twitter about the new HA magazine and website


(email chris@davisgraveyard.com if you blog or twitter about this so I know to add extra entries.)

I will draw a winner a week from today - September 15th

Now, back to prop building!

9 comments:

  1. Wow that's amazing, congratulations! Later in the month I'm posting some of FEARnet's scariest home haunts, and if I remember correctly, the David Graveyard is one of them. I didn't realize that was you! You're famous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool indeed! You ARE a rock star sista! Loved the photos too. Wish I could see it in person! Congrats on your write up! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rock star indeed! Congrats on the article :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. BIG SpOOky CONGRATS!!! :-)

    Hope you are having a great week.

    mE (-:

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good stuff FQ! Party like a rock star! LOL. I am going to scroll back up and check out the links you have.

    Again Congrats!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. When you're looking for a roadie, let me know ;)

    We don't have any publications here that I know of, so it's a sweet accomplishment all around.

    "You mean Frog Queen? OH yeah. I knew her back when she used to make her own stuff. Now she just designs it"

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woo whoo! Television coverage, newspapers, and now magazine articles! I have famous blog friends! Congradulation on the article.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just got a copy of HA from Chris Baker today. Great article on the Graveyard. And a great looking magazine. Very well done.

    BTW, typing this with monster mud all over me. Will post pics soon. Your props for this year look fantastic as always. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Not a big surprise you are featured on this magazine and their website. You do a wonderful job with all your props.

    The Haunted Attraction Magazine website looks great and seems to have a nice articles. I look forward to subscribe to the magazine if I don't win the 1 year subscription.

    Best of luck to all the other bloggers!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive